We are proud to be located at Seville in the Upper Yarra Valley. There are so many great places to visit, and so many small businesses support around us. Take a day trip or spend a whole weekend eating, drinking, shopping, and exploring the best that our unique Upper Yarra Valley has to offer.
With the festive season not far away, it’s a great opportunity to purchase from and support the local producers when you are thinking about gifts. Cheese, wine, and cherries make great festive fare!
Here are some great ideas in our area of the Upper Yarra Valley we suggest you bookmark:
1. Visit Yarra Valley Artisan Baker for some of the best Sourdoughs, Baguettes, Viennoiserie (pastries) and Canelé in the region.
2. Grab some delicious brunch or dinner from Taste Yarra Valley, a cellar door, bar & restaurant serving up delicious food.
3. Visit a weekend food market and grab some tasty cookies from Yarra Valley Cookies.
4. Drop into The Flying Apron Patisserie for some fine coffee, cake, and pastries.
5. Grab some artisanal cheeses that have been made by hand by Mill Grove Dairy.
6. Sample some wine from the Seville Estate cellar door, and grab a few bottles of fine wine for yourself and as gifts.
7. Yarra Valley Gourmet Foods has an inspired and beautifully packaged collection of gourmet salad dressings, jams, jellies, mustards, cordials, chutney/relishes, mayonnaise, and sauces.